CT Select AdvantagesFinding patients no longer requires only sifting through unmanageable paper files. The process has been enhanced by searching the CDR for qualified patients using your inclusion/exclusion criteria, and selecting the most qualified patients.
- Multi-Therapeutic Network
- Community-Based Investigators
- Experienced and Dedicated Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs)
- Patient Selection via our Clinical Data Repository (CDR)
- Diverse Patient Populations
- Rapid Start-up
- Located and Manages US and European sites from our North American headquarters
- Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV trials
Our site network represents more than 350 trained and credentialed research investigators throughout the U.S. and Europe. When a clinical trial is placed with CT Select, we identify the most qualified research sites across multiple therapeutic areas from within this site network. The broad site network enables CT Select to rapidly target the most qualified research subjects for clinical trials directly from the patient population within each practice. The result is a site that meets enrollment timelines often without the need for elaborate and expensive recruitment programs.